important harajuku fashion
i love how like
english-speaking people wear east-asian words on their clothes because they can’t read it naturally and it “looks cool”
and east-asian people do the Same Exact Thing with English words
it’s so great
will somebody buy me a condensation sweater
12:38 am • 10 December 2013 • 66,122 notes
The Gashadokuro are such a cool folklore concept.
My favorite thing is this idea that they somehow are able to silently stalk people despite being almost 100-foot tall skeletons, because no one looks up.
Gashadokuro aka the starving skeletons are the reanimated and combined bones of the victims of starvation. Up to a hundred feet tall, they are heralded by the sound of bells ringing in the ears of their victims. They reach down from above to capture people and bit their heads off. The Gashadokuro haunt the darkness after midnight.
(Source: fleshosphere, via the-adequate-cosby)
12:36 am • 10 December 2013 • 39,062 notes
Baked some iPhone cookies to trick cops into pulling me over, then I just take a bite and ask if cookies are against the law.
12:34 am • 10 December 2013 • 183,502 notes
Grissom Academy biotic teacher Anders ////
Update for this post and that post:
- A leaner figure - not much I could do about those arms though,
- Added that ribbon bandage thing on his leg cause it’s just an Anders thing,
- Conveniently slipped his dagger in (ME Anders is someone who likes old-fashioned stuff, ok?),
- Some feathers tucked in his belt cause he heard they were magical lucky charms and also he thinks they look cool or something.
12:30 am • 10 December 2013 • 117 notes
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
2) SECOND PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT POSTER, PRINT, or BOOK of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
3) THIRD PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT STICKER SET/STICKER or ACCESSORY of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
12:29 am • 10 December 2013 • 20,164 notes
this girl ripped her galaxy leggings today and i couldnt stop laughing because there was a rip in the fabric of space
12:28 am • 10 December 2013 • 138,588 notes